You Have to Know This Rules When Consuming Honey
It is best to consume honey with warm milk or tea, rather than eat it.
- If you eat honey, don’t swallow it immediately. It is better to keep it in the mouth for some time.
- If you can afford them and find them, always consume the right type of honey for a certain illness.
- There is a precise daily dose of honey that should be consumed. Adults should consume 100 grams of honey daily. They should divide the dose into three equal parts. 30 to 35 grams should be taken during the day and 25 to 30 grams should be taken at night.
- Children should consume 30 grams of honey on a daily basis. The dose must be divided into three equal parts. The treatment should last for 2 months and then a 15-day break should be taken. The treatment can be repeated again after the 15-day break.
- Honey is very easily absorbed by the intestinal tract and the stomach. Therefore, honey can help you absorb useful substance such as vitamins and minerals, especially calcium. Consume honey together with supplements and medications to help them be absorbed by the body.
- Honey must not be heated or added into milk or tea that is warmer than 50 Celsius degrees. The heat destroys the useful substances and properties of this beneficial product.
- If your honey is old and starts to crystallize, it is a good sign. This means that your honey is natural.
- It is believed that is best to consume honey with a mixture of water and a citric acid in small portions and on a daily basis. The beverage should also be at room temperature. Consume it instead of water or wine together with your meals.
- The general rule of honey consumption is one tablespoon of honey three times a day for adults and one teaspoon of honey three times a day for children.
- You should consume honey before a meal if you have a deficit of acids needed for digestion.
- Other people and those who have ulcers and excessive amounts of acids should consume honey after a meal.
- This natural product has unlimited shelf life.
- Besides heat, water and leaving it open destroys the beneficial properties of honey.