Ginger Tea Is Able to Destroy Cancerous Cells, Dissolve Kidney Stones and Cleanse the Liver
Ginger is an incredible natural product.
It has incredible ability to reduce inflammation in the body, improve the function of the digestive tract and the immune system.
Ginger contains essential oils, such as gingerols, shogaols and zingerone, which give its flavor and aroma. These oils make ginger a powerful anti-parasitic, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agent. The ginger root relieves pain, improves the health of the digestive tract, protects the cardiovascular system, boosts the function of the immune system and treats asthma.
Benefits of ginger tea
- Ginger tea is excellent against sore muscles, headaches, common colds and the flu. The unique substances in this root, stop pain in a natural way by preventing prostaglandins to set off an inflammatory response in your body.
- The immune system will become stronger with regular consumption of ginger tea. This tea is loaded with antioxidants, which are effective against infections and boost the function of the immune system.
- The risks of experiencing a stroke are also reduced by the consumption of at least 1 cup of ginger tea daily, because this tea aids in the breaking down of the fat deposits that can block the arteries.
- Ginger can also improve the circulation of blood as it contains warming properties. Better blood circulation means better circulation of oxygen, vitamins and minerals through the cells of the body.
- Ginger tea destroys the viruses that cause influenza, cold sores and common colds.
- It was also discovered that ginger tea can destroy more than 75% of lung cancer cells. The scientists found out that ginger extract, as well as its metabolites – break-down products, are extremely toxic for the lung cancer cells. A major compound of ginger, which has anti-cancer properties, called 6-gingerol can be metabolized inside the cancer cells into 6-gingerdiol. This metabolite destroys almost all of the cancer cells. It was also discovered that ginger extract is effective against leukemia, prostate cancer, breast cancer and pancreatic cancer in previous study. Now, it is known how ginger destroys the cancerous cells. Ginger is also able to lower insulin levels in adults suffering from diabetes and improves insulin sensitivity. It even improves cognitive performance and memory.
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ tsp. of ginger
- ¼ tsp. of turmeric
- Coconut milk
Boil the water and then add the turmeric and ginger. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 more minutes. Add coconut milk and honey if you want.