The Amazing Effects of Placing a Single Ice Cube on Your Head
Ice cubes are usually used to cool off our drinks.
However, they don’t know that the regular use of ice cubes can recharge, energize and heal the body. It can also make you feel younger.
A single ice cube can give you all of these benefits. However, the ice cube must be placed at a particular point on the body. This spot is the place where the head and the neck connect.
Traditional Chinese acupuncture uses this method. According to it, this part of the body is called Fen Fu, which in Chinese means wind mansion.
For this method, you need to put the ice cube on the Fen Fu point and leave it on for 20 minutes. In the beginning, the point where you put the ice cube you will feel extreme cold, but after a single minute everything will become warmer.
The use of this method on a daily basis will make you feel euphoric. This state is produced by the ice cube. In fact, the placement of the ice cube will influence the release of endorphin in the bloodstream.
Moreover, this method offers even more health benefits.
Further on, you can read the other health benefits that this method offers if you practice it every day:
- Better function of the digestive system
- Being protected from colds
- Improved sleep
- Improved cardiovascular system and breathing
- Fewer toothaches, pain in the joints and headaches
- Help in case of gastrointestinal infections and STD
- Improved managing of neurological disorders and protection from degenerative changes of the spine
- Protection from arthritis and low or high blood pressure
- Prevention of thyroid gland disorders
- Protection from asthma
- Gets rid of cellulite
- Aid in case of malnutrition or obesity
- Less stress, psycho-emotional disorders, insomnia and depression
- Aid in case of problems with the endocrine glands, menstruation, frigidity, impotence and infertility
This practice will help you stay energized and provide balance inside your body. Side effects can be experienced by pregnant women, epileptics, people with pacemakers and schizophrenics.