Remove the Plaque from Your Teeth in 2 Minutes with This Mouthwash
Even though we don’t pay enough attention to it, oral health is extremely important and it influences our overall health condition.
Therefore, it is important to use a proper mouthwash.
The mouthwash we will present in this article is able to reduce and cleanse your teeth from plaque. It is also able to help you with your teeth between dental cleaning and destroys harmful bacteria. Moreover, you entire mouth will be completely clean, with no bad breath problems and a nice fresh smell of mint.
Remember that a proper diet and regular care for your oral cavity will help you with cavities as well.
Here are the benefits of this homemade mouthwash:
- This mouthwash is cheap and still as effective as the mouthwashes that we buy in the market.
- You will be in control of your oral health. The natural ingredients of the mouthwash will remove tartar.
- The mouthwash is completely free of chemicals. Meanwhile, the store-bought mouthwashes contain flavors, chemicals, preservatives, colors and other harmful ingredients.
The mouthwash we present here is the best, most effective and cheapest mouthwash. It contains sodium bicarbonate or baking soda. Baking soda is the best natural ingredient for cleaning the oral cavity.
You can also use baking soda to brush your teeth in order to make them whiter and remove the stains. Baking soda heals cavities and bad breath problems and destroys tartar, bacteria and dangerous microbes.
How to prepare the natural mouth wash?
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of cold water
- ½ teaspoons of salt
- ½ cup of warm water
- ½ cup of hydrogen peroxide
- A toothbrush
Preparation and use:
Mix the salt and soda, dip the toothbrush in water and brush your teeth with the mixture. Spit out afterwards.
Next, mix the warm water and hydrogen peroxide, rinse and spit. Finally, remove the tartar with the toothpicks and rinse with the cool water.
Repeat the treatment twice a week and everyday try the oil pulling technique.
- Remember to spit out during the treatment to remove the bad things from the teeth.
- Brush your teeth 3 times a day with a high quality toothpaste.
- Stimulate the saliva glands in order to sanitize your mouth with spicy food.