This Simple Trick Will Help You Stop Sinus Infection in Just a Few Seconds
Sinus infection is an inflammation of the lining walls of the sinuses.
The symptoms of chronic sinus infection are:
- Bad breath
- Stuffed nose
- Loss of smell
The types of sinus infection or sinusitis are:
- Acute sinus infection – the symptoms are similar to the symptoms of cold, such as stuffy or runny nose and pain in the face that last for more than 10 days.
- Sub-acute sinus infection – inflammation of the sinuses that lasts for at least 4 weeks.
- Chronic sinus infection – symptoms of an inflammation that last for more than 8 weeks.
- Recurrent sinus infection – sinus inflammation that repeats several times a year.
Often, this health problem is treated with medications and drugs. However, the drugs and medications offer only a temporary solution and they can even make the problem worse. Fortunately, you can learn how to prepare a powerful natural remedy against sinus infection in this article.
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Boil ½ a cup of water and put it into a mug.
- Then, add apple cider vinegar, which will improve your immunity, and mix.
- Leave it to cool down and then add the cayenne pepper and honey.
- Mix and add the lemon juice and mix again.
- Drink the remedy in the morning on an empty stomach and before bed at night, until the sinus infection is gone.